this is my worlds worst teacher writing my favorite part of this writing is when the send her to north korea my least favorite part was when she Got bullied i really liked doing this writing 10/10 stars .

Once Upon a time  there was a little girl who was 11 years old her name was Betty 

boo’ger  she was bullied for having  maroon hair and  eating her own boogers and stuff like that  . She also was very nice like TOO nice ,she wanted to win the Nicest  person award or something like that .  but as hard as she tried to  be  nice to the bullies   they wouldn’t listen  So she had no choice but to eliminate them . so she told the Principal  that they were skipping classes( Which was true ) and bullying her . and then they got expelled. After  that she felt good being mean .

Fast forward 39  years  She became a teacher and she vowed  to always be mean to students . She still had maroon hair  and she used nunchucks to hurt students when they were being mean or naughty or when they pronounced her name wrong she said it’s not booger it boo’ger. One day the principal called her to the office and said I’ve heard you’ve been torturing students, nope not at my school .  but mrs boo’ger just hit the principal with nunchucks. Then the principals neck broke so mrs boo’ger  became the  principal  and Tortured students everyday with her  nunchucks .

Now Mrs.Boo’ger is  70 and is too old to torture  kids with her nunchucks  so shes  retired  and just sits in her house with her cats but she still likes being mean too her neighbors  like she calls the cop on them and stuff .  One day she even got her hose and  sprayed  them with it so mean right . Let’s not forget  about the time she was stealing petrol  from her neighbor’s truck. I have no idea how she did that but it was impressive. 

Then something bad happened she got  MEANER  i don’t know why but she just did  any ways her neighbor had enough the all decided to give all there money and send her to North Korea  ne-how  said all the neighbor s as they watch her take off THE END 

this is my worlds worst teacher writing my favorite part of this writing is when the send her to north korea

my least favorite part was when she Got bullied i really liked doing this writing 10/10 stars .